Both Elizabeth’s Catering & Tastably respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit this website or place an order as well as our practices for collecting, using, and maintaining that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On our websites: elizabethscatering.com & tastably.com
- In email correspondence between you, either website listed above, and/or our staff.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
Primary Information We Collect
- First & Last Name
- Phone Number
- Billing/Shipping Address
- Details of Event/Service (delivery location, time…etc.)
- Credit Card/Debit Card Information for payment purposes only
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about our services.
- To request a customer review of our services.
- To provide you with notices/updated about your account or order.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
Please Note: We respect your privacy and value your trust as our customers. We never sell our customer data to any third parties.